An uninterruptible power supply or uninterruptible power source (UPS) is an electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source or mains power fails.
A UPS differs from an auxiliary or emergency power system or standby generator in that it will provide near-instantaneous protection from input power interruptions, by supplying energy stored in batteries, supercapacitors, or flywheels. The on-battery run-time of most UPS systems is relatively short (only a few minutes) but sufficient to start a standby power source or properly shut down the protected equipment.
You can browse or download what Prostar product brochure you need here.
Three Phase Online UPS
3 Phase Transformer Based Low Frequency Online UPS (Industrial Grade)
- Uranus 3P/3P 10KVA – 500KVA (PF0.8)
- ET PLUS 3P/3P 10KVA – 120KVA (PF1)
- Neptune 3P/1P 8KVA – 100KVA (PF0.8)
- SP 3P/1P 6KVA – 30KVA (PF0.8)
3 Phase High Frequency Online UPS (Transformerless)
- Jupiter 3P/3P 10KVA – 30KVA (PF0.8)
- Jupiter Pro 3P/3P 10KVA – 30KVA (PF0.9)
- Jupiter 3P/1P 10KVA – 20KVA (PF0.8)
- Jupiter Pro 3P/1P 10KVA – 30KVA (PF0.9)
- Jupiter Plus 3P/3P 10KVA – 200KVA (PF1)
- Polaris 3P/3P 30KVA – 200KVA (PF 1)
Modular UPS System
- Mars 3P/3P 20KVA – 600KVA (PF1)
- Mars Lite 3P/3P 10KVA – 100KVA (PF1)
Single Phase Online UPS
Single Phase Transformer Based Low Frequency Online UPS
Single Phase High Frequency Online UPS (Transformerless)
- Venus 1P/1P 1KVA – 10KVA (PF0.8)
- Venus Pro 1P/1P 1KVA – 10KVA (PF0.9)
- Venus Plus 1P/1P 1KVA – 10KVA (PF1)
Rackmount Online UPS
- Mercury 1P/1P 1KVA – 10KVA (PF0.8)
- Mercury Pro 1P/1P 1KVA – 10KVA (PF0.9)
- Mercury Plus 1P/1P 1KVA – 10KVA (PF1)
Transformer Based Line Interactive UPS
RELATED Uninterruptible Power Supply PRODUCTS
|Prostar PHR1103 19 inch server compact rack mounting online ups 3 kva||Prostar PHR1106 uninterruptible power supply rack mountable ups 6 kva||Prostar PHR1110 true double conversion rack mounted online ups 10 kva|
You may also like these articles
- What is an Offline UPS?
- Uninterruptible power supply – Wikipedia
- Why Do I Need a UPS?
- AGM Battery Datasheet
- What are the different types of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?