Prostar all Inverter products brochure
A inverter is a power electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). The resulting AC frequency obtained depends on the particular device employed. They do the opposite of “converters” which were originally large electromechanical devices converting AC to DC.
The input voltage, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling depend on the design of the specific device or circuitry. It does not produce any power; the power is provided by the DC source.
Off-grid Solar Inverter
- PST 1P/1P 300W – 10KW (Based Transformer)
- PSW 1P/1P 500W – 6KW (Based Transformer)
- PIS PWM 1P/1P 1000W – 5KW
- PST-PRO 1P/1P 300W – 10KW (Based Transformer)
- PSW-PRO 1P/1P 1000W – 10KW (Based Transformer)
- PIS 1P/1P 2KW – 5.5KW
- PIS VMII 1P/1P 3KW – 5KW (PV INPUT 500V)
- PIS VMIII 1P/1P 1.5KW/3KW/5KW (High PV INPUT Voltage)
On-grid Solar Inverter
Single Phase 1P/1P 1KW – 6KW
Three Phase 3P/3P 4KW – 70KW
- Three Phase 3P/3P 4KW-10KW
- Three Phase 3P/3P 12KW-20KW
- Three Phase 3P/3P 20KW-35KW
- Three Phase 3P/P 40KW-70KW
Hybrid Solar Inverter
- Wall-mount 1P/1P Hybrid Bi-Directional 3000W – 5000W
- Foot-stand 3P/3P Hybrid Bi-Directional 9KW – 12KW
Split Phase Inverter
- PSI 110V/220V or 120V/240V 1000W – 6KW
- PSS 110V/220V or 120V/240V 1000W – 6KW (with MPPT Solar Charger)
|Prostar GT10K 3 phase industrial double conversion online ups 10kva||Prostar GT60K 3 phase industrial transformer based 60kva ups system||Prostar GT100K 3 phase reliability low frequency online ups 100kva|
The Articles You may Like
- What is a lead acid battery?
- What is an Offline UPS?
- How does an uninterruptible power supply work?
- What is a solar charge controller?
- How to calculate solar panel amps